There are some wedding details that are overlooked that you should not be.
1. Invitation styling, be sure to bring your invitations for your photographer to take pictures of on your wedding day. There are so many options for invitations out there! Once you pick your wedding theme or even just color, narrow down your invitation search to match your look.
2. Your jewelry, makeup and accessories, make sure you set aside time to pick out the perfect wedding day accessories. You can go bold or you can go simple. Make sure this matches your personal style, You want to feel like you and be comfortable on your wedding day. Same goes for your makeup. This day will be documented and you want to look and feel your best but also look like you. Have your makeup done by a professional to make sure it lasts all day.
3. Your groom, don’t let him rent, this is his day too and he should look his best as well.
Get him a new suit that makes him feel and look like a million bucks!
4. Floral details, make sure you’ve talked with your florist about the details about your bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres.
You can add some simple details like ribbon or some sparkly items.
5. Linens, good linens can easily elevate the look of your event/venue.
You also want to make sure these are easy to wash, someone is bound to spill something at your reception.
6. Place settings. Chargers, silverware, and glassware can and will impact the look of your tables.
7. Chairs. Don’t settle for the cheaper chairs. They can cheapen the look of your reception and they just are not as fun to sit on. Most venues that provide chairs have more than one option. Match your chair treatments to your wedding style.
8. Table numbers and menus and escort cards. Your table placements should match your wedding invitation stationary set. (See number 1).
9. Directions and Signs. You don’t want your guests getting lost on the way to your ceremony or receptions. You can include a map or link to google maps if you have a wedding website or if you decided to send electronic invitations. As a safe guard if you send paper invitations include a map from the ceremony site.
10. The guestbook. Get creative with your sign in book. As guests to contribute a date night idea or a polaroid snapshot. There are many things you can do for your sign in book besides the basic book.